Energy efficiency in compressed air has become a fundamental issue for any business to reduce cost and increase profit. With 73% of the cost of a compressor due to energy use, significant cost savings will be made by improving energy efficiency, as well as the added benefits of improving the performance of your system and reducing your organisation’s ‘carbon footprint’.
- Compressed air systems use up to 10% of total industrial electricity use in Australia
- Often an air compressor is the largest single source of energy consumption in a manufacturing facility.
- What their compressed air is costing them?
- What pressure/s they operate at?
- What pressure/s they need?
- How much flow rate they really need?
- How much compressed air is wasted?
- What their real compressed air system efficiency is?
- What Electricity Tariff is right for their application?