This April, Sullair Australia will be launching the new 185 Portable Air Compressor. By combining superior technology with intuitive design, the new 185 portable will offer customers greater efficiency without compromising performance. This makes the 185 Portable one of the best performing portable compressors on the market.
Powered by a 60hp Kubota turbo direct injection diesel engine and LS14 Sullair manufactured air end, the 185 Portable delivers 185 cfm at 100 psig. Its LS14 air end is direct drive and equipped with Optimum Tip technology that eliminates gear box losses and offers 19% greater fuel efficiency than its predecessor.
Reliable and efficient with improved serviceability, the 185 Portable is fully bunded with a 142L containment capacity. This allows it to store up to 126% of total fluid volume, minimising the risk of any oil or coolant leaks. Couple this with sturdy Australian built ALKO t-chassis running gear and you've got yourself a portable air compressor that's built for the long haul.
The 185 Portable also offers unique features such as:
- Engine and air end triple stage cyclonic air filters
- Spin on/off oil separator and oil filters
- Australian compliant protective guards and heat shields
- Dedicated after cooler with moisture separator
- Engine and cooler pack designed for 50°C ambient operation at full load
- Emergency shutdown
- Fuel & temperature gauges
- Easy access oil drains on exterior
- Simple & reliable control logic – no proprietary PLC controller
- Improved serviceability
Efficient, reliable and easily serviceable, the new 185 portable is built to last, setting a whole new benchmark for other portable compressors in its class.