Sullair Australia Pty. Ltd. EH&S Policy
Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) Policy
Sullair Australia is a compressed air solutions and services provider that operates across Australia. In keeping with our values, Sullair Australia is committed to protecting the environment, health and safety of our employees, customers and communities where we work and live. All employees and contractors under our operational control must manage EH&S in line with the commitment and policy.
- Pursue a goal of no harm to people
- Encourage all business operations to conduct their activities in a manner that will avoid uncontrolled discharges to the environment, reduce the generation of waste and prevent pollution of the atmosphere.
- Comply with all applicable EH&S laws, regulations, internal standards and other requirements.
- Manage EH&S as any other business critical activity
- Use material and energy efficiently during the production and maintenance processes
- Hold operating managers accountable for safety and environmental performance and for providing leadership and required resources
- Promote a culture in which all employees share this commitment
- Require all employees to comply with these standards
- Systematically manage EH&S to ensure compliance with the law and achieve continuous performance improvement.
- Set targets for improvement and measure, appraise and report on performance.
- Includes EH&S in the appraisal of all staff and reward accordingly.
- Integrate EH&S considerations into investment decisions, the design of products and services, and in dealings with suppliers and contractors.
- Provide the necessary resources to allow for the effective implementation of the EH&S Management System.
- Require contractors to manage EH&S in line with this Policy.
5 May 2016