Sullair Australia Drill Training Course
Sullair Australia conducted another successful High Pressure Compressor Training Course during the month of October in Toowoomba. The training was provided to 27 Drill Rig maintenance professionals from Savanna Energy Services, Easternwell and Saxon Energy Services participated in the 2 day advanced course. The scope of training covered everything from safe working practices, effective plant operation, and preventative maintenance to troubleshooting in the field.
Sullair Australia provides a full suite of standard format accredited training programs covering both Sullair Electric and Sullair Portable Diesel Compressor product groups. Alternatively, we can tailor a program to meet your specific training requirements. Typical training programs are delivered over two days and can be conducted at Sullair Regional Branches, on your premises or agreed regional locations that meet your needs and logistical considerations. Typical class sizes range from 10-20 personnel and can be run exclusively for your team or in conjunction with other clients with a range of participants requiring the same training outcomes.
All Sullair training programs are developed to a National Standard and are delivered by our in house accredited trainers, all of whom come with a wealth of practical field experience working across our extensive product range. At the completion of each training program attendees are assessed against the learning objectives and presented with a comprehensive training manual / work book and certificate of completion.
If your goal is to improve your skills in your field maintenance capability and drive improvements in efficiency and utilisation, please contact us and let's discuss how a Sullair accredited training course can help.
Typical Training Scope includes;
1. Description of Components, to ensure attendees can identify all significant components of the machine.
2. Functional description and operation.
* The general operation of the specified equipment.
* The air induction and control systems.
* The coolant/lubrication and oil separation systems.
* The drive system.
* Instrumentation - Indicators & shutdown protection.
* Fault finding based on critical component functions.
3. Regular maintenance and adjustments items.
* Oil Changes.
* Oil and Air Filters.
* Minor component overhauls.
* Separator Element Maintenance.
4. Safety. When servicing compressors and compressed air systems.
5. Warranty Considerations - Air End Management.
To find out more about Sullair Training Programs, please contact us on 1300 COMPRESSOR (266 773)